- The film certification is strictly enforced and upon arrival our staff will be checking to ensure all guests are of the appropriate age. Please don’t be offended if you look young enough to be asked for ID!
- At booking, you must provide the car registration for the car you will be using to come to the show. Our team on site will use this to identify your booking. If you need to get amend this for any reason please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Please note that we cannot amend this within 48 hours of the show.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on site, this includes e-cigarettes.
- Our team will scan your car registration to verify your booking and they will then direct you to our parking team. Please follow their direction and only move when directed.
- Spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis so don’t be late!
- When you have parked up, we will display an FM radio station on the cinema screen, please tune in to this frequency and you’ll be able to hear the film.
- Our events team will circulate the site with a selection of drinks, sweets and snacks. Please make payment via card as we will not be accepting cash. Please note that we operate a Challenge 25 policy so our team may have to ask you for ID if you’re youthful looking! All alcoholic drinks must be consumed before you leave site. At certain venues, we will also have a coffee and ice cream van.
- Once you have parked up, you won’t be able to move your car from the allocated space until after the film has ended.
- We ask that you turn your engine off once you have parked up and keep it off until it’s time to go home. Therefore, please bring any blankets or jumpers with you to keep warm.
- All of our venues have toilets on site and we ask that you make sure you maintain a social distance from other guests at all times. Hand washing/ sanitiser stations will be available by the toilet facilities for your use. The toilets are regularly cleaned and monitored.
When it’s time to go home
- On your way out, you will drive pass a speaker drop off point, please ensure you follow the directions of our on site team who will direct you to these drop off point.
- Please take all your rubbish with you.
Please note that Reels and Wheels cannot be held liable or responsible for any damage.